Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops With Bacon & Gravy (Keto)
March 16, 2019 Add Comment
Boneless pork chops cooked in the Instant Pot, smothered with a creamy gravy and topped with crispy bacon. Keto, low carb, and gluten free.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 50 minutes
- Natural Release 18 minutes
- Servings 3 servings
- Calories 500 kcal
- 3 boneless pork chops (<1 inch thick, 1 - 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 3 slices bacon diced
- 1 small onion or 1/2 large onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (sandy consistency)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Trim off any excess fat. Generously season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Select the sauté mode on the pressure cooker for medium heat. Add diced bacon, spreading them out in the pot. Stir frequently as it cooks. As they turn crispy, use a slotted spoon to transfer them to a paper towel lined plate to drain, leaving the bacon grease in the pot.