Instant Pot Pulled Pork
March 13, 2019 Add Comment
A simple recipe for Instant Pot Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce. Great for low carb and keto diets.
- 3-4 pounds boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup bbq sauce (homemade keto bbq sauce)
- In a small bowl, combine all dry seasonings until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Trim the pork of any visible fat. Cut into roughly 8 even pieces. Add the pork pieces and dry seasonings to a gallon-size resealable bag. Toss until the pork is well-coated.
- Add water to the pressure cooker pot. Place the pork pieces inside.
- Secure and seal the lid. Cook at high pressure for 60 minutes, followed by a 10 minute natural release. Manually release remaining pressure.
- Next >>