March 16, 2019 Add Comment
This keto lasagna is a low carb casserole with three layers: a rich meaty sauce with baby spinach, deli-style turkey slices, and melted mozzarella cheese.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Cool Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Calories 430 kcal
- 8 ounces cooked deli-style thin turkey slices
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Making The Meat Sauce:
- Heat a wide, high-sided nonstick pan over medium heat. Add ground beef, breaking it apart as it cooks. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, stirring it in. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes so that the sauce is noticeably thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add oregan .... Next