Low Carb Butter Cookies With Almond Flour
March 13, 2019 Add Comment
Simple butter cookies perfect for the holidays. Keto and low carb friendly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, thoroughly stirring until resembling a dough. As you stir, initially it will look crumbly and then it will form into a cohesive dough.
- Use the dough to form 1-inch balls, placing them on the baking sheet. There should be about 12 balls, separated from each other by about 2 inches.
- Flatten each dough ball using a fork, then rotate 90 degrees and flatten again, forming a criss-cross pattern. Or form into a different desired shape and pattern.
- Bake at 350 F until the cookies are golden around the edges, 8 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the cookies.
- Next >>