OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS (KETO RECIPE)
March 16, 2019 Add Comment
An easy and healthy chicken recipe for boneless breasts baked in the oven and spread with a spinach and cream cheese topping. Keto, low carb, and gluten free.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Servings 2 servings
- Calories 480 kcal
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (7-8 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces chopped fresh spinach leaves stems removed
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 ounce (about 1/4 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 ounce (about 1/4 cup) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (dry packaged)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Slice each chicken breast in half, so it’s half as thick as before. The resulting pieces should be no thicker than about 1/2 inch. If moist, pat them dry with paper towels.
- Prepare a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spread out the chicken pieces in a single layer on the parchment paper.