Simple Pork Stir Fry With Broccoli
March 14, 2019 Add Comment
An easy stir fry with ground pork, broccoli, and a simple sauce. Low carb and keto friendly.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Servings 3 servings
- Calories 380 kcal
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 ounces small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 scallions sliced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar equivalent sweetener (I use swerve)
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- Pat the ground pork dry with paper towels, if moist. Add ground pork to a large bowl, and evenly sprinkle with corn starch. Use your hands to work it in until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wide pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes or until hot. Add ground pork to the pan and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Add broccoli to the pan and stir with the ground pork. Add beef broth. Cook until the broccoli is nearly tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the pan gets too dry, add more beef broth.
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, add and stir sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan. Place over medium-low heat until it starts to simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once it starts to simmer, reduce to low heat to keep the sauce warm.