AVOCADO EGG SALAD
May 06, 2019 Add Comment
This avocado egg salad is a delicious spin on the traditional egg salad recipe and perfect for spring or summer. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together.
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves (optional, for serving)
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
- Make sure to watch my hard boiled egg tutorial for the best hard boiled eggs (every time).
- I also give tips on my guacamole recipe video for picking the best avocados without brown spots on the inside.
- This recipe is included as part of my Summer Meal Prep series. Make sure to watch that video for more delicious recipe ideas!
adapted from ; https://downshiftology.com/recipes/avocado-egg-salad/