CROCK POT FIESTA CHICKEN RECIPE
May 03, 2019 Add Comment
Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken Recipe is perfect for tacos, salads, burrito bowls and more! Crock pot Fiesta lime Chicken is creamy and tasty and sure to impress.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Keyword: Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken Recipe
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 452 kcal
- Author: Eating on a Dime
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch dip by the salad dressing
- 1 can black beans 15 0z
- 1 can Rotel 8 oz
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz not drained
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 fresh limes
- Add the chicken and place all the ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken.
- Squeeze the limes over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve over rice or with tortillas.
- Recipe Notes
- Sometimes we add green chilis or bell peppers to the recipe. You can also add a can of diced tomatoes if you prefer more tomato flavor. I like to let the mixture sit 30 minutes to absorb any liquid.
- Notes - you can top with shredded cheese and avocados!