POMEGRANATE & DARK CHOCOLATE BITES
May 07, 2019 Add Comment
These pomegranate dark chocolate bites are ridiculously simple!
PREP TIME: 8 MINSCOOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: 8 MINS
- 2 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 5.25 ounces (150 grams) high quality dark chocolate, melted*
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Across 12 muffin cups, sprinkle a single layer of pomegranate seeds.
- Add the melted dark chocolate to a piping bag or plastic bag. Snip off the end, so a small stream of chocolate can come out.
- Pipe a crisscross pattern of chocolate across the pomegranate seeds. Add another layer of pomegranate seeds, then more chocolate, and then the last layer of pomegranate seeds.
- Finish with a pinch of sea salt on each of the pomegranate chocolate bites.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. After removing from the fridge, serve immediately.