SIMPLE AND SUPER EASY ITALIAN SLIDER RECIPE
May 08, 2019 2 Comments
- 12 buns, a tray of buns
- 6 - 8 ham slices
- 6 - 8 salami slices
- 6 - 8 mortadella slices
- 12 - 18 provolone slices
- 2-3 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- as desired, parsley
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the tray of buns horizontally
- Fit the bottom buns (still attached to eachother) onto, or into a baking sheet or pan
- Spread with the mustard
- Begin layering the pieces of mortadella, then slices of cheese, then the salami, then the cheese, etc.
- When all layers are done, replace the top layer of the buns.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic and parsley. Brush onto the top of the buns
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 - 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops of the buns are browned.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes, then cut and serve!