CHICKPEA OMELETTE WITH SPINACH AND SPRING PEAS
June 14, 2019 Add Comment
This chickpea omelette is a healthy recipe that is naturally vegan and gluten-free! Enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or even dinner!
1 cup chickpea flour
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 cups water
1 tbsp olive oil
5 cups spinach, packed
1/2 cup peas
2 shallots, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk the chickpea flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, and water together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside and let sit for 5-10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat and add the onions to the pan, letting cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium, and add the spinach, peas, and garlic to the pan. The spinach will shrink a lot!
- Season the filling with salt & pepper, then remove from heat and set aside while you make the omelette.
- Spray a 10-inch non-stick pan generously with cooking spray and heat the pan on medium-high heat.
- full instruction : choosingchia.com