CROCK POT CHEESY CHICKEN
June 06, 2019 Add Comment
- 4 large chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 medium onionchopped
- 8 pieces Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermelted (1 stick)
- 1 10 oz can Rotel®
- 1 10 oz can cream mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup dry stuffing mix I used Stove Top®
- 1 8 oz chicken broth*
- Spray a crock pot with a non stick spray.
- Place onions in bottom of crock pot then add chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Top each piece of chicken with 2 pieces of Swiss cheese.
- Add stuffing mix then pour melted butter over chicken.
- Pour Rotel® and cream of mushroom soup over chicken and then add chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 6 hours.