EASY KETO LOW CARB SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES
June 03, 2019 Add Comment
- 2 large Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 cans Cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz each)
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 16 oz Rotini
- Add chicken, cream of chicken soup (do not add water), chicken broth, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder to your slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours. Remove chicken once cooked, shred, and return to slow cooker.
- Meanwhile cook Rotini according to package directions and set aside.
- Add sour cream, 1 cup cheese, and cooked and drained pasta to your slow cooker. Top with reming cheese then cook for an additional 20 minutes on warm.