MIYM CHICKEN – AN EASY MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN RECIPE
June 02, 2019 Add Comment
A retro/nostalgic & easy MIYM (Melt In Your Mouth) chicken recipe that is in constant rotation in my house!
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts evenly into the pan. Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.