SLOW COOKER CREAMY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
June 03, 2019 Add Comment
- 48 oz. spaghetti sauce (I used 2 jars of Classico Tomato and Basil)
- 21 oz. cream of chicken soup (2 10.5 oz. cans) do not add water
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. spaghetti (cooked according to package directions on stove-top)
Slow Cooker Size:
6 quart or larger
- Add the spaghetti sauce, cream of chicken soup, oregano, basil, garlic powder, cream cheese, and chicken. Stir. The cream cheese will still be in cubes, that is fine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well. Add to the sauce and stir. Add the mozzarella cheese on top. Add the lid back on and let the cheese melt, this will only take a few minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Note- Kierstyn's original recipe uses 16 ounces cream cheese and has mozzarella added in the beginning while the sauce cooks. You can make it either way, it will be great!